For answers to be found, questions have to be born. Carefully conceived questions are simple, yet not easy. One can tell from the resulted answers revealed.
For the past three days, I’ve been trying to pose a question in a way that would produce a clear answer to the truth I seek.
Having yet to receive one, much less a clear one, proved to be a tough task.
For the answer I seek, something I’ll know once answered, other “smaller” questions first needs to be answered. Questions such as:
- Is my main question the right one to ask?
- Is it meant to myself or for someone else?
- Is its meaning what I believe it to be, or something else entirely?
- What is my next step in getting closer to an answer?
- Do I know enough or are new skills or knowledge required?
- How important are these questions answers to me, and why?